I swear that picture of Amberly and Emmalin confirms my thoughts on that little girl looking just like her sister. I am so glad I got to meet her. She is adorable. Congrats.
Bright eyed and awake! She's so cute! (like the rest of your kids) Thanks for sharing these pictures. Congratulations....babies are great! Love your blog, too.
Oh my goodness, she is absolutely beautiful. I love the pict of her and kerrigan, I think she looks a lot like Gage in that pict. Man,no fair, we move away and now we can't just walk next door and hold that sweet baby girl. Congrats!
12 comments:
Thanks for the peek at your perfect little baby! How sweet!!!Congratulations to you all!
I swear that picture of Amberly and Emmalin confirms my thoughts on that little girl looking just like her sister. I am so glad I got to meet her. She is adorable. Congrats.
She is so sweet. She does look like a clark! cute baby bug, we can't wait to meet her!
Bright eyed and awake! She's so cute! (like the rest of your kids) Thanks for sharing these pictures. Congratulations....babies are great! Love your blog, too.
Tiffin and Kimball, Congrats on a beautiful baby girl. You have a lovely family!
I think she looks kind of like Brittney in that first picture with Gage.
She is so beautiful and so wide awake. She seems to know what she wants. Congratulations!
You guys sure make beautiful kids! And I'm not just saying that. She is so sweet and perfect!
Oh my goodness, she is absolutely beautiful. I love the pict of her and kerrigan, I think she looks a lot like Gage in that pict. Man,no fair, we move away and now we can't just walk next door and hold that sweet baby girl. Congrats!
CONGRATULATIONS!
She is beautiful. I love that you got pics with her eyes open!
I can't wait to see hold her.
Yay for you guys!!! I'm so glad to see pictures of your new little one. She is so precious. Congratulations.
I know I'm so slow! She is beautiful guys! We love you and can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment