Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sewing up a storm...




This past week I have been busy finishing up sewing projects. A couple of things have made me shift into panic mode as far as getting these projects done. One...the baby is coming NEXT WEEK!! Two...Halloween parties are scheduled for this weekend and I bravely decided to make the kids costumes this year. Three...Amanda is moving this weekend and taking her sewing machine with her. The nerve!! Just kidding. Thanks Amanda for letting me borrow your sewing machine and everything else. We are going to miss having you guys right across the street. Here are pictures of a couple of my projects. From top to bottom -- A nursing cover, a changing pad, and burp cloths. I will post Halloween costume pictures later. They are nothing fancy but it has been fun to be a little creative.


2 comments:

Britney and Kevin said...

I know I'm totally late on replying, but that's awesome with all your sewing you've been doing! Their costumes looked awesome! Good luck with having a baby today by the way! ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow TIffin, I am impressed. I wish I knew how to sew, those are seriously so cute!