Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Our Halloween in Buckeye




The kids helped Tiffin carve a jack-o-lantern. They thought it was pretty fun.
Gage did not like the "guts" (like his Father) but the girls (like Tif) loved it.












We made jack-o-krispies. Too much fun.

Trick or Treat was fun. Tiff stayed home with Emmalin and the kids loaded up on the candy. Don't worry, I did not go out in my neighborhood like that. Just to the office.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the costumes, and holy cow, Emmalin is so tiny in Kimball's arm, I thought she was doll at first. Hope you are feeling better. I thought about you this Halloween and how last year we sat outside and passed out candy in the driveway and talked while Kimball and Nate had your kiddos around the neighborhood loading that wagon up with candy. You guys were the best neighbors.

Kimbosa said...

Yea, Tiffin really missed being out there with you guys. Now that Amanda and Nathan are gone, she was by herself. We really only went up our street and back and the kids had to stop at the house to empty their buckets.

Karin said...

Your costumes are great.
Kimball I love you old man hair!

Kellie said...

So are you dressed as an old man, or a freak? Either way the costume is pretty good.

Congrats on the new baby. I keep checking for more pictures.

Anonymous said...

That must be the most perfect jack-o-lantern I've ever seen! Very impressive. Kimball's outfit is interesting but I still remembe his tatooed biker costume from a year or two ago, probably cuz we didn't really know you guys yet and I was like, who is this guy and how does Troy know him. To funny!