"We are responsible for the home we build. We must build wisely, for eternity is not a short voyage." -President Thomas S. Monson
Monday, November 24, 2008
New Pictures of Emy
Here she is. Sunday we did a photo shoot of Emmalin and the other kids could not stop laughing. Just like her brother and sisters, she has a variety of looks.
6 comments:
she is a cute one! darling each one of your kiddos
She is just a beauty! No wonder Allison just couldn't put this sweetheart down.
What a cutie! I can't believe how much she looks like Amberly.
These pictures are sooooo cute. I just love these little cuties. You are the best parents.
I love you alll!!! MOMMER
Wow, these are just too cute to come up with a good word to describe them!!!!!!!
What a cutie! And I love the 4th picture with the big eyes.
Post a Comment