Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Yay!! We're back in the cyber world!! (and a little about Carrigan)


Our computer has been broken for more than a month now. Kimball has been able to post from work but I have been out of luck. Boy have I missed being able to snoop into everyones lives on their blogs. I don't usually leave a comment but I do look. I have been feeling so out of the loop! Anyway it is good to be back online thanks to a good friend (thanks Mike!)

Things have been busy around here with a new baby, Kimball and the kids in school, callings, family events, the holidays. You know--LIFE!


Carrigan has been such a trooper. She doesn't get as much Mommy time as she would like now that the new baby is here. She really misses Gage and Amberly while they are away at school. I try to help by coming up with little activities that she can do on her own while I'm feeding and taking care of Emmalin. I don't want to just resort to the TV all day (although I do admit that that does happen from time to time).

This is one of here favorite things to do. I let her paint her fingernails (I get those cheap little bottles at Wal-Mart for 98 cents). She is obsessed with makeup and can't wait to grow up and be able to wear it. She thinks she is so big and grown up when she does this. You would think it would be a big mess. The trick is to let her paint several layers. Then when it dries it just peels off! She loves it. The pictures are a little blurry but you get the idea.

2 comments:

Kellie said...

I just have to say that I LOVE your the picture of the kids dressed up. I think I might steal this. Hope you don't mind. BTW your kids are soooo adorable.

Karin said...

very clever with the several layers!