We had some family fun building and decorating gingerbread houses. Gage was upset that I called them gingerbread houses since they were made out of graham crackers. He can be honest to a fault. We think they turned out great!! I'm not sure what the kids thought was more fun, decorating with candy or eating candy. They were in candy heaven!! Here are some pics of our creations.
4 comments:
i saw gingerbread graham crackers in utah last year..
i wonder if i can find them here?
i just moved to az. a couple of weeks
my blog.. ttp://grameesporch.blogspot.com/
i always read your blog from the link on my daughter in laws blog..(jenny hoffman)
Very nice. I'm with Gage though. Call them what they are, graham cracker houses. Or maybe Cavity buildings or something like that.
those are great!
Looks like soooo much fun!
You are the FUNEST MOM!
I absolutely love love love your new header picture! That is just THE BEST manger picture ever!
No wonder you "get that comment often" (I loved gages comment on the clark blog)
wow! Your gingerbread houses turned out so cute! That's a GREAT tradition!
Post a Comment