
11 years ago to this very day, Tiffin married me (crazy lady). I could go on about how much I think of her as a person. She is amazing!! In 11 years, we have had quite a ride and she has only become a better person. We have 4 wonderful kids and it is due greatly to her efforts and very hard work on a daily basis. She does not get a day off and we are blessed as a family because she does not want time off. Now, I say this knowing that she loves a break from the work, but if you ask her, she does not like being away from the family even if it is very hard work. She sees the rewards it brings and I don't think she looks at it as a "sacrifice" as much as she loves to give of herself for those she loves. For 11 years she has given herself everyday to her family.
Tiffin, I thank you for that sacrifice. I love you for that. You are my strength and my hero.
Forever yours,
Kimball J Clark
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary to you both!
Happy Anniversary you two! You guys are a great couple and your kids are great because of you. Hope it was a good one.
Congratulations!!! You guys are really great people.
Tiffin is the most amazing mom, I just really admire her and all she does in your family. And Kimball, you're quite the catch...your kids are so blessed to have the two of you. Happy Anniversary (sorry late)
Post a Comment