Here's Emmalin watching to see if the ping pong ball she threw will land in a cup. She actually did pretty good!

A definite favorite was the petting zoo. There were bunnies, goats, sheep, chicks, a duck, a chicken, a pig, a calf and more!



So excited to be here!

And, this was the absolute highlight of Kimball's night. We were standing in line for one of the games. I pointed out to Kimball that Kary Hoopes (our bishops wife) was taking her turn at the pie throwing booth. In the blink of an eye Kimball snatched the tickets out of my hand and made a beeline for the pie throwing booth. I think he cut in front of a few kids actually, grabbed a pie and smeared it all over her face before she knew what was coming at her! They have a fun friendship and she was a really good sport about it all!


1 comment:
That is so great. I am so greatful for you putting me on your post. I love your family. and I love your husband. He is a sweet man! He is almost as fun as you!
Post a Comment