Where did the time go. I can't believe she's 2! But, oh what a joy Emmalin is! We have enjoyed every minute with this darling little girl! Our older kids adore her. So do her parents. She makes us laugh and keeps us on our toes. She is determined to stay a baby. When I call her "my big girl" she she shakes her head no, points to herself, and says, "baby". She loves anything and everything, Yo Gabba Gabba.
Here she is even more excited about what her presents are. 
Blowing out her candles.
WE LOVE YOU EMMERS!
4 comments:
We like her too!
She is just too cute! I can't believe she's 2! So glad that she had a great day!
She is SUPER Cute!
We can't wait to see you guys tonight!
Go-go is so little, I can just imagine Emmalin saying Go-go in her cute voice! Thats so fun!
Post a Comment