Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall Crafting!

I enjoy crafting. I've mentioned before that it is what keeps me sane. With the kids home during the summer months not much in the crafting department gets done. But, school is back in session and my glue gun and I have reunited! Here are some of my projects. Be forewarned that I am a copycat. There are so many fun ideas out in blogland, so some of these might be familiar.

A few new hair accessories for my girls...

Fabric pumpkins...
Fall leaf garland...

A close up of the leaves...

Fall wreath. This baby used a TON of glue!

2x6 pumpkins...

Gage even made a set of pumpkins for our front porch...

A little sign for my broom...

a 2x6 mummy...

I think I may be winding down with the Fall crafts. But Christmas is DEFINITELY on my mind!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it all!

the W* family said...

I love them! Fall crafts are soooo fun! But you're right about the Christmas crafts... definitely getting excited about those!

zippy said...

Love all your crafts! I'm curious, what did you use for the mumy wrapping?