Saturday, January 30, 2010

Our Little Trooper

Yesterday, Emmalin was diagnosed with RSV/Bronchiolitis. Her first couple of breathing treatments were torture for her. Today she smiles and claps when she sees the nebulizer. I think she must sense that it's helping her. Through it all she has continued to be happy and cheerful. She's our little trooper. We are thankful for wonderful doctors and medicine available to help when needed. What a blessing!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww...I'm so glad she's getting used to it. And I hope it clears up soon. What a trooper!

zippy said...

SO glad to hear she is getting the hang of doing treatments and getting better in the process! She is such a sweet-heart, just like her dear mama!

Anonymous said...

Oh poor little baby, glad she is getting the treatments to help her get better, she is such a beautiful little girl!

Britney and Kevin said...

I had no idea this happened?~! Poor little Emmalin, that's scary! I'm so glad she's okay!