Friday, January 22, 2010

Our week with the Utah Clarks

Boy have I gotten behind in my blogging. I have been having WAY too much fun crafting! I'll do a post soon about all the fun things I have been making.

Kimball's brother, Thayne and his family came from Utah to visit the Arizona Clark family. They arrived just before Christmas and left after New Years. What a fun time we had! We LOVE when they come! They have 4 sweet boys who couldn't be more fun.

Here we are on one of the many hikes that we went on. Clarks love tromping through the deserts! Afterwards we played and lunched in Festival Park. For FHE we went to Amazing Jakes. We rock climbed, rode roller coasters, bowled, rode the carosel, train, frog hopper, cars, tea cups, bumper cars and played video games.
On one of the days men went out to lunch and to a movie while the women stayed with the kids. Then we switched. The women went shopping and out to dinner while the men cared for the kids. It was so fun to hang out and relax. Here are the women at the Cheesecake Factory.

More hiking and rock climbing. Gage is in heaven on these hikes!
We loved spending time with Thayne and Lanae, and their boys Jonas, Ian, Jacob, and Ethan. We miss them already!

No comments: