I've been warned by other parents whose children have had their turn that he kicks poo all over the place and that he bites. Oh LOVELY!! Well...it's only for the weekend and my children are in HEAVEN!! Even Emmalin is enjoying him. She keeps pointing to it and saying "woof woof".
"We are responsible for the home we build. We must build wisely, for eternity is not a short voyage." -President Thomas S. Monson
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Meet "Captain Picky"
On the first day of school Miss Byers told the class that they would get to take turns bringing home the class pet, a guinea pig named Captain Picky. Today was the day that Amberly has been dreaming about...her turn finally came. Captain Picky is hers for the WHOLE weekend. She came home loaded with food, litter, vitamin C drops, cleansing wipes, and instructions to care for this little guy.
I've been warned by other parents whose children have had their turn that he kicks poo all over the place and that he bites. Oh LOVELY!! Well...it's only for the weekend and my children are in HEAVEN!! Even Emmalin is enjoying him. She keeps pointing to it and saying "woof woof".

I've been warned by other parents whose children have had their turn that he kicks poo all over the place and that he bites. Oh LOVELY!! Well...it's only for the weekend and my children are in HEAVEN!! Even Emmalin is enjoying him. She keeps pointing to it and saying "woof woof".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I want a guinea pig!!!!
Does this remind you of the millions we had when we were younger?
Kristi -- yes, as soon as I smelled it, it took me back! Yuck!!
Post a Comment