Monday, November 9, 2009

The MBA Graduate!!

We are so proud of our Dad! He had earned his Bachelors Degree in Communications from ASU but wanted to further his education and get his Masters Degree in Business. The University of Phoenix was the perfect fit and so off to school he went. It's been a long haul and alot of time away from the family, so we are looking forward to him being home more. He won't miss the all-nighters or the worrying about papers and grades, but he enjoyed learning new things and will miss school. Here are several pictures from the day (thanks Bryan for being such an awesome photographer).






3 comments:

Grammy Suzzy said...

Congrats to you, Kimball, and to the entire family. I know how much sacrifice goes into a degree when you have a family...it truly is a team effort!

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

Yeah for you guys!!! We adore you.

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so happy for you guys!!!!!!! I wish I was at that point, one more year! School is so much work. I am so happy you will have more time with him now, YAY!!!! Congrats Kimball AND Tiffin, you sacrificed and worked hard for that degree too girl!