Thursday, November 12, 2009

Carrigan's 5th Birthday!

Carrigan turned 5 today and she couldn't be happier! She has really gotten into Country music lately. In fact, she has decided that she wants to be a Country Music Star when she grows up. So...she decided to have a "Pink Taylor Swift" birthday. She could hardly wait until her Dad, brother, and sister got home from work and school. She wanted to open her presents so badly. She was desperately hoping for a guitar! Yay! A Tinker Bell blanket. She was excited because she loves Tinker Bell but it wasn't the guitar she was hoping for...She tore into another gift and there it was. Her much anticipated guitar. She screamed she was so excited! Can you see it in her face how excited she is?!
Posing with her Taylor Swift poster and her pink guitar cake...
Blowing out candles!
While eating birthday cake we discovered that we have quite the talented family. Check us out!
Happy Birthday Carrigan! We love you 5 year-old!!!!!





4 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks like she had a great birthday. Maybe she and Patrick could work out a duet. :)

The cake looks like it turned out good. It looks bigger than I thought it would be.

ashley said...

i think you have quite the talented family...or sticky noses. cute.
and Tiffin---WOW! i love the guitar cake...it turned out awesome! good job!
Happy birthday Carrigan

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS POST! I can't believe your little cutie pie is 5! I love that she is so into Taylor Swift, and holy cow her hari is so long! Happy b-day, oh and I can't believe Emmalin was able to hold the spoon on her nose!!!!!!!! DO you have neighbors yet????

Kimbosa said...

Those of us in the family without little "button noses" can do the spoon trick without assistance. The others (Tiff, Carrigan, and Gage) had to use a little frosting as adhesive......ok some used a lot.