So here's one of the peppers...
"We are responsible for the home we build. We must build wisely, for eternity is not a short voyage." -President Thomas S. Monson
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Holy Hot Peppers!
So the other night during dinner Gage asked, "Mom, what will you give me if I eat this pepper?" I responded, "a dollar". He didn't like that plan and said he wanted a new toy. I came back with, "two dollars". Amberly then jumped in and said how about something from the dollar spot at Target. Gage agreed to this. I love negotiating with younger children. I'm sure one day they'll get smart about it, but until then...
So here's one of the peppers...
Gage taking the first bite as Amberly anxiously watches...
and Carrigan taking her first bite.
Amberly was really nervous about taking a bite. Her face cracks me up! But she did it!!!
So here's one of the peppers...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Geesh Tiffin...What are you doing to your poor kids! ;-) You guys crack me up!
Oh this is too funny! Great pictures! =) We did that to our kids too.... but we used jalapenos! Are we mean or what?
Post a Comment