Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend (Saturday)

We spent Saturday morning at the Primary Water Party. It was tons of fun! Thanks to the Primary Presidency for all of their hard work and effort. We had a really good time.

Saturday afternoon we headed off to a Clark Family Party. The kids played in the water, we ate pizza and treats, and then the men went off to the movies. The kids then played inside every game you can think of-- hide and seek, freeze dance, red light green light, musical chairs, and on and on. They had the best time together. The women were able to sit, relax, and visit. I am blessed with wonderful in-laws!! I married into the best family!!

Gage was awesome on the slip n' slide

Having fun in the water with Clark cousins

"You scream, I scream, we all scream for ice-cream"

1 comment:

Karin said...

looks like fun!
Sorry we missed it.