Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy Birthday to Our Fun Dad!!!

We had a fun evening celebrating Kimball's birthday! The kids had a hard time waiting for him to get home from work! They were so excited to show him the house all decorated and for him to open his gifts! He missed a meeting tonight to be home with us. He felt a little guilty about that but we were glad to have him home!!
School, work, and his church calling keep him pretty busy.

We ate a yummy pot roast dinner and finished up with banana cream pie!! I ate way too much!!

Kimball is getting up there in age -- the kitchen filled up with smoke when he blew out his candles! We had to open the door to get fresh air (if you can call 102 degrees fresh air)!! We got a good laugh out of that one:)

Happy birthday Kimball!! You are the most fun husband and Dad!!

The kids eagerly awaiting the arrival of their Dad. This picture doesn't do justice to the decorating of the house. Carrigan had streamers and balloons strewn (is that a word?) everywhere!! It was very festive!

Amberly made a special book for Kimball

The banana cream pie that nearly burned the house down!!

5 comments:

TheLadiesRoom said...

I love how all of the balloons are written on! So cute! Happy Birthday Kimball!

kedwards said...

The temperature isn't the only reason that Buckeye air isn't fresh!! :)

Sommer said...

Tiffin, I want to be like you! you are the best mom. I truly think that your kids are going to grow up and know that they had an incredible, fun, memorable childhood. I used to go all out for holidays but somewhere along the way I lost my steam. I better find a way to get it back because my poor kids are deprived.

Sommer said...

Oh ya, Happy Birthday Kimball!

Marilee said...

i have to comment on the number of candles--wow--you are getting old!!!