Saturday, May 2, 2009

Amberly is 6!!!

We celebrated Amberly's 6th birthday today! She decided a little while back that she wanted to have a "Hawaii" birthday!! She has been learning about the 50 states in kindergarten and really liked all the fun and beautiful things in Hawaii(who doesn't!!).

The great thing is that the stake put on a luau tonight!! How fun is that!! It couldn't have been planned more perfectly!!

Here are a few pictures of her fun day--

Amberly with her birthday gifts-- she loves them all!

Her Hawaiian beach birthday cake

The family at the stake luau

Gage with the poi balls. He was pretty good at it.

Traditional birthday spanks!! She begged for this on the way home from the luau!! She's a funny girl. I think she just likes all of the attention!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Skip-it! I'm so jealous!!!! I loved mine when I was that age...maybe a little older. Glad she had fun.

the W* family said...

Grace LOVES Amberly's cake! You did a great job. Glad she had such a fun day!