The Graduate
Amberly sitting in a sea of kindergartners. They sang their little hearts out.
Amberly adored her teacher, Mrs. Dennis
This cute little Dr. Seuss quote was on the program--
"You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself
in any direction you choose.
You're on your own,
and you know what you know
and you will be the child
who'll decide where you'll go."
6 comments:
Yay! Way to go Amberly! By the way I found a glittery booger on the pants I was wearing Sunday. I'm pretty sure it was hers.
Great Job Amberly! I had this great idea to get Hailey out of school early and come out there for the graduation. Unfortunately, my great idea came a couple hours too late.
That's awesome Amberly! You are so darling! Way to go!
WOW!!!! congrates Amberly
(Noah)
You were the prettiest girl there!!! You are such a sweet example to everyone!!! We sure love you--papa and mommer
Anna types, "happy grajowashn i love you.you are thebest."
Post a Comment