We spent a fun day at the Zoo with the Clark family. These are a few pics of our time spent there. Gage had more energy than I have seen from him in a while. He was definitely in his element. We kept track of him by walkie talkie. He loves his walkie talkies. It was a successful trip by Clark standards. No one got lost (for too long anyways) and no one fell in the water. It was a great way to end Spring Break. Thanks Mommer and Papa!!!
2 comments:
Looks like you had a wonderful day. What a great day to spend together.
that was as fun day! these are some great pictures of the cousins and the animals. and kimball thanks for getting that zoo stroller thing, the kids loved it and the parents really appreciated it :) I can't believe that Gage ran practically the whole time - I don't think I ever saw him stop or sit down once!!
Post a Comment