Thursday, March 12, 2009

I can hear!!!

I took Gage to get his hair cut today. Not just a trim, but all chopped off! Most of you know that Kimball lives vicariously through Gage's thick, long, full bodied hair. Needless to say Kimball is not too happy with me. Gage couldn't be happier!! He has been wanting his hair cut short for some time now. All that hair was high maintenance. Getting ready for school in the mornings will be much easier and I think he looks great. As we were getting in the car to come home Gage excitedly says to me, "Mom, I can hear!!" Poor kid-- all that hair was blocking his hearing!!

Before...

After...

11 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow! What a difference!

Kade said it is very cool.

Emily said...

I have always liked short hair, I think it looks really good.

The Riggs said...

Wow, what a difference, he looks so grown up. Reilly say's Gage looks cool.

Kathy said...

Looking good Gage. I love the new "do".

Stephanie said...

I love his new cut! He looks great!!!

Mike West said...

Sad day! No more luke-skywalker-ish 1970s haircut. Oh well. Looks good.

Anonymous said...

Awww, he looks so cute, he definitely looks older with shorter hair, that is hillarious that he said he could hear. Hey I have a huge favor. We are going to have someone come and drain our pool for us so we don't have to worry about causing a west nile outbreak or anything. Well, we shut off our electricity a while back and apparantly the pump has to plug into an outlet or something. So I was wondering if we could just plug into your outlit while they drain the pool, we can give you some money for APS if you want.Anyways,just let me know, we will find out more details about what day it will be and all. Hope you are all doing well.

kedwards said...

Patrick says that he likes his hair longer, but he is a little biased toward long hair. :) I like it shorter, I always have.

Kimbosa said...

Patrick is now my favorite "twin-husband"/brother-in-law. I love the hair long and clean (nothin too crazy). But he does look good, and hearing is good as well.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you can really see those big beautiful eyes and perfect eyebrows!

ashley said...

that's okay kimball I know you were sad to see it go I think Gage is so handsome! so to make up for it are you growing your hair out past your ears kimball? i'd personally love to see that I know tiffin would love it.