It's been a fun morning at our house!! Last night we set the trap to catch our leprechaun and went to bed. This morning when we went to check the trap we found a note saying, "better LUCK next year"!! The kids were a little disappointed until they started looking around the house and found all of the little michievious things the leprechaun had done. He turned our milk and water green, colored on our faces with green marker, and spilled gold chocolate coins all over the place!! We used the green milk to make pancakes which turned our pancakes green. Gage declared St. Patrick's Day his most favorite holiday-- even better than Christmas!!
Setting out the leprechaun trap.

That darn leprechaun got away!! But not before spilling gold chocolate coins everywhere!

Not even the baby was spared. The leprechaun colored her nose green too!!

Amberly devouring her green pancakes

Carrigan taking a big gulp of green milk
6 comments:
We LOVE your leprechaun trap! Looks like you had a fun morning!
That's awesome guys! You have too much fun over there...are we boring or what!
How awesome! I hope you don't mind if I steal your tradition. To fun!
How clever and fun! I want to be like Tiffan when I grow up!!
okay I can't stop commenting on all your posts because they are all so cute. Tiffin this is by far the cutest idea! what a fun and creative leprachaun...
Wow I love how creative and fun you make the holidays for your kiddos! They will remember all these fun times forever, enjoy them, it is so sad when one finds out about the "magic." It takes a lot of the fun and excitement away. Have a fun Easter!
Post a Comment