Carrigan and I have alot of one on one time together during the day while Gage and Amberly are at school. She is the best little helper with Emmalin. Always willing to grab a new diaper or sit and play for a few minutes with her. I have really enjoyed this time with Carrigan. We have a stronger bond because of it. I love the little person she is turning out to be. She is so funny!!! Always ready with something fun to say or a silly face. She is so imaginative!!! The games and pretend play she can come up with amaze me. I love my sweet girl. These are pictures taken a few days ago. She brought the camera to me and asked for pictures of just the two of us. I realized that we don't have any of just the two of us and so I obliged. She decided on the faces that we made-- kissy, silly, puffy cheeks, etc.
"We are responsible for the home we build. We must build wisely, for eternity is not a short voyage." -President Thomas S. Monson
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Mommy and Carrigan
Carrigan and I have alot of one on one time together during the day while Gage and Amberly are at school. She is the best little helper with Emmalin. Always willing to grab a new diaper or sit and play for a few minutes with her. I have really enjoyed this time with Carrigan. We have a stronger bond because of it. I love the little person she is turning out to be. She is so funny!!! Always ready with something fun to say or a silly face. She is so imaginative!!! The games and pretend play she can come up with amaze me. I love my sweet girl. These are pictures taken a few days ago. She brought the camera to me and asked for pictures of just the two of us. I realized that we don't have any of just the two of us and so I obliged. She decided on the faces that we made-- kissy, silly, puffy cheeks, etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am a very lucky man!
Post a Comment