Friday, February 20, 2009

Anyone want to take a guess???


You know the quiz where they show you a picture and you have to guess what it is...well that's what I'm doing here. Any quesses???

I know...I'm being silly. That's what happens when you are stuck at home all week with sick children. We have pink-eye and the stomach flu at our house. Fun times!!!
Any guesses!!

Hit enter several times for the answer---






When Gage was born the R.S. presidencey knitted this blanket for him. It is so soft and warm. Emmalin has taken a real liking to it. We get a kick watching her wrapped up in it. Those fingers and toes are always sticking out. She waves her hands and feet around and giggles at the sight of it. Did you get it right????

5 comments:

kedwards said...

I did get it right. Sorry you are all sick. Get better.

Kristi said...

I totally got it right! What do I win?

Feel better guys.

TheLadiesRoom said...

Sorry you guys are sick.
She is so adorable! I got it right. =) Jeremy loved taking feet pictures of the kids when they were little... this one sure is cute!

Stephanie said...

I got it right. I love little baby feet! Hope you all feel better soon. Call if you need anything.

Sommer said...

Poor kids. Emmalin's foot picture is really cute. All your kids are adorable. I mean it, they are!