I had a little April Fool's plan of my own. I prepared a Mixed Up Dinner for the family. I gave everyone a cup with 12 slips of paper on them. The slips of paper contained all of the components of dinner, from the tableware to the food itself. It was going to be a 4 course dinner. We picked 3 slips of paper each course. They usually didn't go together very well--which was the plan. Ha ha ha!
Sometimes it worked out perfect. Amberly below got her cup and her beverage in the same course.
Carrigan and Gage did not...
Gage got his corn and butter, but no silverware or bread...
Dad had to eat his sauce without meatballs or noodles... or silverware...
Carrigan decided that since she didn't have a beverage to go in her cup, she would "drink" her bread...
Kimball eating his plain noodles with a knife...
While the kids washed up after their fun, but messy dinner, Kimball set up a little prank of his own. Amberly found it first. Soaked, but very happy from Daddy's prank...
What a fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment