


We gave up after a while. We were all DONE!We had a wonderful Easter. The Easter Bunny came and left way too much candy! He also brought Wii Just Dance. It is so fun! We have been having the best time with it!
For Family Home Evening we talked out our Savior, His death, and the Resurrection. I hope we are doing a good job in helping our kids understand the importance of this incredible gift our Savior gave to us.
I have been sewing a little more lately. The girls were wanting to try it out, so over Spring Break we made purses to go along with their Easter Dresses. We think they turned out pretty cute!

1 comment:
I was feeling very proud of myself for making Kenna's Easter dress this year...until I saw that you made THREE dresses + a tie for Gage + THREE purses for the girls! Busy, talented mama!
Post a Comment