Saturday, November 13, 2010

Carrigan's "Purplicious" Birthday

Carrigan's 6th Birthday was quickly approaching and we asked her what kind of birthday she wanted. She ran off and came back a while later with the picture below. She said it was a picture of her and wanted a "Purplicious" birthday. I think it is the funniest picture I have ever seen her draw! Look at those teeth! She wanted purple everything...balloons, streamers, paper goods, wrapping paper...everything.
She said for her "purplicious" birthday that we should all color our hair purple! She really is a very fun girl. Crazy ideas and all!
She received some fun gifts. A Zhu Zhu pet hamster from her Grandpa and Grandma. A Strawberry Shortcake house with dress up from her Papa and Mommer. Ariel, drawing board, and purple lipgloss and nail polish from us.


Daddy even colored his mustache purple! (I personally can't wait for M-ovember to be over! haha)
We went out to dinner with our purple hair. Carrigan LOVED when the waiters and waitresses sang to her and brought her ice-cream!

She didn't want to share her cake...or wait for a fork!

Even the inside of her cake was purple! Can you tell that purple is her favorite color :)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARRIGAN! WE LOVE YOU!
YOU MAKE LIFE FUN!

5 comments:

Kristi said...

What happened to her Hawaiian birthday??? Maybe for her 7th birthday.:) Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Mike will be jealous about Red Robin for sure.

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

I love it! we do all bdays at red robin. alll. what a fun purpleicious idea!

Britney and Kevin said...

Happy B-day Carrigan. It looks like you had a fun Purple day!

Marilee said...

Carrigan,
You are so very good and beautiful. I miss you and I wish I could have seen your purple hair and your purple cake. Was it good to eat?

You're six!! Wow!! You are so big and getting to be a big help for your little sister. Do you like school? What's your favorite thing to do? Is it to color everything purple?


I close my eyes and think of you, and you know what I see? I see a wonderful young lady, helping and caring about others. I see a daughter, now just of Kimball and Tiffin, but a daughter of a loving Heavenly Father. He is proud of you and smiles at your birthday purple. He loves you, like I do. Work hard in school and give Emmalin a hug from Papa.

Hugs from Papa

Marilee said...

Dear Sweet Purple Carrigan--you are the cutest!! I love your purple everything. Did you know that you have the best mother!!?? We love you sooooo much!! love--Mommer