Monday, May 3, 2010

Amberly is Seven!

Our sweet Amberly is seven years old! She is so fun to have around. She has a terrific sense of humor and makes us laugh all the time! One thing I admire about her is her ability to roll with the punches.


This year she wanted to have a Barbie birthday. Everything was to be Barbie themed except for her cake. She wanted a unicorn cake with a rainbow on it. The girl knows what she wants and I didn't want to disappoint her. Lucky for me she LOVED it! Here she is with some of her gifts...an MP3 player...
a new purse...
and a hula hoop. She is getting really good with the hula hoop!
She's a funny girl and looks forward each year to her birthday spanks. This year she wanted both spanks from her Dad and also a "tunnel of spanks". She laughed and giggled even when Gage spanked her a little to hard. Like I said earlier, she is really good at rolling with the punches.
Happy Birthday Amberly...WE LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments: