Friday, April 16, 2010

18 months!

Wow!
Where did the time go?
My baby is 18 months old! Emmalin is such a joy! She keeps us giggling and in constant amazement. She loves her brother and sisters and does anything she can to get their attention. She has us all wrapped around her little finger and she KNOWS it!
We are embarking on a new adventure with her starting on Sunday...Nursery!! It's a little bittersweet. On one hand it will be wonderful to enjoy our Sunday classes and not spend so much time in the foyer with her. On the other hand it's kind of sad to see my baby grow up. I wish I could just keep her little!
We love you Emmalin!!! We LOVE that you are in our family!!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Good luck with Nursery. Hope things go well for you guys.

Also the word verification for this comment was almost a swear word. The f bomb even!

Tiffin said...

Kristi-- thanks for letting me know about the word verification. I thought I had gotten rid of it on my blog. It's such a pain!
All fixed now! Thanks!