Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Most Wonderful Time of The Year

I LOVE this time of year! What's not to love! So many things to love! The Autumn colors, the smells of pumpkin and caramel, cooler days (at least the mornings and evenings), candy corn, decorating the house, and our family's favorite-- choosing Halloween costumes!

I thought it would be fun to revisit some of Kimball's past Halloween costumes! He always makes this holiday a fun one for our family.

It's hard to tell in this picture, but he is wearing a HUGE Afro wig!

Oh, Kimball, thanks for the laughs. Can't wait to see what you come up with this year!

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

WOW!! Will you come to my house and decorate and pick us some fun costumes? I love all of Kimball's costumes, and the kids' too. You are all so creative. I have no ideas for costumes this year and yours are all so FUN! I love this time of year too. I'm inspired to make the most of it.

The Wheeler Family said...

These are great! Halloween is so much fun!

ashley said...

HILARIOUS!!! It looks like Kimball is holding a toy baby doll in that old man picture. Emmalin was so tiny last year!! can't wait for the party...

Lindsey said...

The first costume is my favorite! It's hilarious! Love the background, by the way! :)

Kristi said...

Fatman!!

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

my favorite was the afro basketball guy that made me laugh so hard