I've posted before about the hikes that the Clark men and boys like to go on. These guys are crazy and fearless! I say my prayers every time they go. After the rain last Friday night they decided to go on one of their night hikes and see what wildlife they could find. These are some pictures of their finds.
Kimball worked late that night and didn't get dinner...luckily the eatin' was good in the desert!

They find these guys laying in the road. It's nice and warm on the asphalt.

You lookin' at me? Because it had just rained the desert was full of these big toads.

Can you see it? Scary how easy it would be to walk right up next to one of these!

Scorpions everywhere!

It's always a fun time time for them and they have the best stories to tell.
1 comment:
I wanna go! I love hunting for creatures. I just don't want them in my house.
Post a Comment