Saturday, October 31, 2009

"Spooktacular"

Our town puts on a Halloween Spooktacular every year. We had so much fun!! We were warned that the Maze of Mayhem was pretty scary (I'm a wimp and don't do scary) and so we avoid that but enjoyed many of the other attractions. This was the favorite-- the Krazy Kars! The tractor pulled these cars and they bounced and wobbled every which way. They had a blast!! They were bouncing so much I couldn't get a clear picture. I need to figure out my camera!
Emmalin is loving Halloween. She has been given a lollipop at evey party or event!
Bummer, he missed!Amberly was the big winner tonight! There was a Ring Toss game where you got to keep the bottle of soda pop if you hooked a ring around the bottle neck. Amberly was the only one in the family who could do it. Kimball tried several times with NO luck!
Amberly with her prize!
Carrigan playing more games. All the kids walked away from this fun night with stuffed animals, fun glasses, and tons of candy.
The girls LOVED this PINK firetruck. The firefighters were even wearing pink uniforms. It was for breast cancer awareness.
Another fun "Friday Family Fun Night"!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we were there too. Dave and I took his nephew, the crazy cars were my favorite part. Glad you had fun!