Gage has always loved Gi Joe's (thanks to his Dad) and has quite a collection already. With the new Gi Joe movie coming out it was the perfect time to have a Gi Joe birthday!
His birthday cake wasn't all that I had invisioned. I got started on it too late and I am NOT a night owl. Fortunately Gage was happy with it. For one thing it was Texas Sheet Cake, his VERY favorite! I think Kimball had a good time setting the action figures up on the cake. Kimball had gone to see the Gi Joe movie with his brothers and arrived home as I was sitting at the table staring at a pile of action figures in total confusion. I had NO idea who were the good guys and who were the bad guys.
Gage blowing out his birthday candle. When he discovered that you could buy candles that were numbers he decided THIS was the way to go. It ensured getting your wish. It's easy to blow out just ONE candle.

For his birthday he received his new scout uniform, several Gi Joe action figures, a CTR/soccer tie tack, and a new bionicle. This one had 166 pieces.

He was so excited about his Bionicle and got to work immediately putting it together.

For his birthday he received his new scout uniform, several Gi Joe action figures, a CTR/soccer tie tack, and a new bionicle. This one had 166 pieces.
He was so excited about his Bionicle and got to work immediately putting it together.
A few thoughts on our sweet boy...
Gage has such a kind heart.
He is a good friend.
He amazes me with his memory. He can remember every little detail of EVERYTHING!
He amazes me with his memory. He can remember every little detail of EVERYTHING!
He is a good student. His teacher last year told me often how much fun it is to teach him because he is so eager to learn.
He loves to eat powdered doughnuts. In fact, we gave him a box for his birthday and he HUGGED it!
He loves to eat powdered doughnuts. In fact, we gave him a box for his birthday and he HUGGED it!
He LOVES to laugh.
He enjoys swimming and playing soccer.
He enjoys swimming and playing soccer.
He is becoming quite the storyteller (much like his Dad).
He loves anything flavored "sour green apple".His favorite color changed this year from green to red.
Gage is a good kid and we are thrilled that he's ours!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAGE!! We love you!!!
1 comment:
That is one amazing birthday cake! I loved reading the great things about Gage and I agree 100%. Glad you had a happy GI Joe Birthday Gage! Remember, "knowing is half the battle".
Post a Comment