Gage and Carrigan playing in the "mushroom". I don't know if that's what it's called but that's what my kids call it.
"We are responsible for the home we build. We must build wisely, for eternity is not a short voyage." -President Thomas S. Monson
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Family Fun Night (Dinner Out and the Ward Party)
This is our family journal and so I thought I would include a post about our family's favorite fast food restaurant. We ALL love "El Pollo Loco"! The kids are thrilled with a drumstick in one hand and a quesadilla in the other. It just seems to hit the spot! So this was our first stop tonight.


Even Emmalin enjoyed her drumstick!! Just kidding, she had applesauce and cheerios- but one day...
Our next stop was the Ward Swim Party!! Every summer the ward throws a big swim party at the community pool. It's always fun to hang out together and enjoy the water. Kimball has a great time jumping off the high dive, belly-flopping off the low dive, and sliding down the big slide. He is such a kid!! This year the activities committee provided snow cones. Sooo perfect!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the new pic at the blog top! and the ward party really is the best. we love it. each year is such a blast. Kimball amazing me that he takes all that pain of the purposefully belly flops. ouch!!!
I was just talking to Jeremy about how we would miss the swim party this year, that is so nice that the ward does that! Cute picts, we will have to try Pollo Loco sometime, we haven't been there yet.
We are sad we missed the ward swim party this year. We were in Utah. It's funny because it doesn't matter how much fun we had in Utah, Gavin is still mad that we missed it.
Post a Comment