Saturday, April 26, 2008

This is Dalton our newest addition

He is an African Emperor Scorpion.
He is approx. 3 inches and may get up to 8 inches long.
Tiffin is even ok with him in the house!
Dalton can not wait to meet Karin.



10 comments:

Lanae said...

WOW Tiffin! You're the best Clark mom ever! I can do frogs & geckos, but I don't think I could have a scorpion. You're a brave mama!

ashley said...

that is totally fake. that's why tiffin doesn't mind it in the house. i hope its fake at least. kimball you and your practical jokes :)

Tiffin said...

It is totally real! I check to make sure it is still in its cage every time I walk by it.

Britney and Kevin said...

uuuuuggggghhhh. Tiffin...I would freak out every time I saw it, but yes always checking to see if it's still in the cage is a good idea!

ashley said...

oh tiffin the nightmares you probably have...you are a true clark mom trooper :) that is an amazing REAL scorpion kimball!

Jesika said...

That's awesome!! My kids are wanting a snake.....we'll see! Way to be the 'cool parents'! :o)

Britney and Kevin said...

Happy Birthday Amberly! You are such a sweet girl! we hope you have a wonderful day!

Naylor Family said...

Kimball...what are you doing to your poor sweet wife? That is so gross...Justin always tells me about the Clark adventures out to find lizards and snakes, but scorpions?!?! Yuck! I won't even let us have a dog! Tiffin must be a great wife!

Kimbosa said...

She is a great wife! Dalton scared the daylights out of her last night as he was chasing a cricket across the cage just as she walked by. She is a trooper.

Karin said...

Tiffin you are a Super Mom! That crosses my line. AHH! I would have nightmares. Good luck!