Tuesday, May 13, 2008

We love our Mommy!!!

There are a thousand reasons why I love my Baby Doll (Tiffin). I could name them all too, but as Mother's Day came and went I realized that one of my favortite things about her is that she has the qualities of the greatest mother anyone could ask for. Most mothers care and love their children, and make incredible sacrifices for them. Most mothers think of the needs and feelings of their children first and formost. Some mothers even take it to another level. Tiffin is Super Mom. I won't go into detail comparing her to others, as that would just not be fair to anyone else. :) But I want her to know that her husband and her 3.5 children know without a shadow of a doubt where her heart is EVERY second of EVERYDAY. We love her for that and thank her for that.






No comments: