Sunday, April 13, 2008

3 Muskateers


This was right before Gage went to get his haircut. They have so much fun together.

6 comments:

Jesika said...

So, where's the 'after' picture?? haha

ashley said...

kimball and tiff you have the cutest most well behaved kids. Anna can not wait to see Amberly again, they could play in their own world for hours and not argue once. I love it!!

Anonymous said...

Kimball,
They are seriously cute! Hope you are all well.
Jenn(from Axia)

Bryan said...

Your kids are cute.
We wish we saw them more.
we missed you on the hike.

Marilee said...

You have the little darlings--now one more little darling!!! How wonderful. I am so glad you posted your cute "Baby-doll" Tiffin--I love her!!
She desires not to be by the scorpion post, however. She mean much more to us!!!
LOVE--MOM

Anonymous said...

Simply adorable! You have 3 wonderful children Kimball! But you knew that already! :) May God Bless Them Always

- Big kisses all the way from New York -

Jennifer Santiago from Axia