Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Games and Mommer and Papa's house

Amberly got called over during Red-Rover. The kids just loved it. Papa works so hard and that yard is so beautiful.

3 comments:

Naylor Family said...

Hey Kimball! I had just asked Justin the other day if he had talked to you lately. He said you had called and still needed to call you back. Sorry he's so slow at calling back. I'm amazed when he actually calls me during the day! It looks like you guys are doing great! You have such a great family. I know all the Naylor's sure miss you guys! Tell everyone hi!

Kristen said...

Hello Clark family! I saw your link on the naylors blog and thought I would say hello! HOpe you are all doing well!
Kristen Showers-Barker

Jesika said...

Isn't it so fun hanging out with the family! Looks like you all had a fun time! :o)