"We are responsible for the home we build. We must build wisely, for eternity is not a short voyage." -President Thomas S. Monson
Monday, December 20, 2010
Gingerbread Houses 2010
This has been such a busy Christmas season but we knew we wanted to squeeze this fun tradition in. The kids love to make gingerbread houses. So do Kimball and I! It was Emmalin's first time. She was too little last year. She was actually really good at it - and soooo proud of herself! You just can't go wrong with candy and icing! After we make our houses we like to put them all together and make a gingerbread village. The kids have fun making candy paths from house to house, and adding trees and lamp posts.
1 comment:
I never saw these pictures--until now!!! They are precious children. I sure miss them.
carinos--papa and mommer
Post a Comment