The bulk of his gifts were lego related, which he couldn't be more thrilled about.

He also got a pogo-stick. He seems to be a natural at it. He wants to keep getting better and better until he can manuever around the house and eventually go up and down the stairs. Nothing wrong with goal-setting!


Don't you love spontaneous fun!?! We were blowing up balloons and one shot off the end of the air pump, sending it sailing all around the downstairs. The kids hooted, hollered, and chased down the balloon. This fun game lasted for quite some time and completely wore them out!
Next up-- the birthday cake! ALWAYS a Texas Sheet Cake for this boy! It is his absolute favorite! Silly me thought we had plenty of birthday candles. When I went to get them out of the cupboard I realized I only had 7! So we lit the 7 candles, had him blow them out, and then lit 2 more! He thought he was the coolest! Love when something that could has been a catastrophe turns into something okay! PHEW!!

Happy Birthday little man!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment