Monday, August 16, 2010

Kimball

Kimball was recently called to be the Young Men's President in our ward. He had been serving in the Stake Young Men's Presidency and really grew to love the young men. He is excited for this new challenge and a chance to get to know the boys in our ward better.

These are a few pictures from a recent stake YM/YW activity. I love this action shot (thanks Kary) of Kimball being taken down by our Bishop in a game of mud football.Those who know Kimball know what fun he can be. He loves to laugh and to make people laugh. He loves to play and have fun like in these pictures. I love that about him. But I also love that he can be incredibly spiritual and lead our family in choosing the right. He has a way of explaining the gospel that just makes it so clear and simple. I know he will be a wonderful leader for the Young Men he is serving just as he is a wonderful leader for our own little family.


No comments: