Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Tae Bo



My kids wanted to play "exercise class" today-- and they wanted ME to be the instructor. Emmalin was a bit fussy and wanted to be held which made it impossible for me to be the instuctor. Not wanting to disappoint them I came up with plan B. I pulled out the old Tae Bo videos (which I think are actually Amandas), blew the dust off of them, and sat down for the show. They had the BEST time and it definitely made me smile. They swear their muscles grew and can't wait to do it again tomorrow!! Why is it that something that is such a CHORE for me can be so much FUN for them!! It just isn't right!!

3 comments:

the W* family said...

Adam and Grace LOVE doing Pilates with me. Actually, I think that they like making fun of me more than the actual exercise. But we have a lot of fun together doing it!

Kristi said...

I think its because they have the energy to do it. Preston actually hated when I would do yoga. He would kick me.

ashley said...

i'm on my way to pull out my old tae bo videos - I totally have to try this! thxfor the tip!