Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Our "Merry" Christmas and "Happy" New Year!!!





Phew--things have been hectic the last few weeks with Kimball's shoulder surgery, the holidays, family in town, and a fun bout of the stomach flu. But we still managed to have lots of fun!

A few of our Christmas Eve traditions include a candelight dinner, the elves bring us new pajamas, we read Christmas stories by the tree while laying on our Christmas pillows (thanks Grandma!), and of course leaving cookies and 9 carrots for the reindeer. Christmas morning was so much fun. Emmalin slept through the whole thing! The favorite gift was the Nintendo Wii!!!

3 comments:

Britney and Kevin said...

I love your family! It was so fun to be with you guys! I'm sorry some of you got sick. (Kevin did too) We can't wait to hang out on Saturday! See ya then.

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

cute. you really do have the cutest little family. I love keeping up with your blog!

Karin said...

I love your kids picture in the header! You take the best pics of those 4.