Saturday, January 17, 2009

Emmalin -- 3 months already!!!

I can't believe she is 3 months old already!! Where does the time go? I didn't want to let this milestone go by without a few pictures of our sweet baby girl.





We love this baby and the sweet feeling she has brought into our home. Gage, Amberly, and Carrigan absolutely adore her. She is definitely a keeper.

We call her our little "spa" girl because she loves being pampered in the bathtub. Nothing makes her happier than the bath.

Emmalin, we love you and are glad you are in our family!!!

8 comments:

the W* family said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting!

kedwards said...

She is such a chunker! I can't wait 'til Joslyn "gets some meat on her bones!"

Amanda said...

Hailey says she's cute, but not as cute as Rachel.

I think she kinda looks like Carrigan in that first picture.

Jay said...

So is Kimball your little spa boy?

She is so cute. It was fun holding her at Moms house. I kind of wish we were having a little girl after that, they are funner to hold.

Your awesome Tiffin. Look forward to the blessing.

Hillary Hall said...

Tiffin! This is Hillary Hall (Matson). I found you through Britney's blog. I didn't know you had 4 little ones! Congrats. They are all soooo cute! My little guy is almost 1 and I have no idea where the time went. I totally relate!

Karin said...

She is precious!
All your kids hair color is the same! I love that group picture.

Marilee said...

what great photos--and cute kids. they really look alike--i didn't realize how much their hair is the same color. i love these pictures. they are such delightful little people. i sure love them. mom

The Hunter Family said...

Kimball- I'm glad I found your blog. Your family looks great!