Gage's Monster Truck
Gage drew a monster truck and wanted to post it on the blog. One thing about all three of the kids, they love to draw. And they are good at it too.
Gage types, "I like monster trucks. They are cool. I like that they are really big and that they drive over other cars and do big jumps."

6 comments:
WOW--GAGE--this is an awesome truck!!! I love monster trucks--you are so great!!!! We love you--Papa and Mommer
Hey--Gage--draw a picture for me today!!! Love y===You are quite and artist!!! I love your pictures!! MOMMER
Thats a Great drawing Gage, thats awsume Gage. thats the best monster truck that i have ever seen.
Brandon Clark
Gage I love your picture. You are a great artist. I like how you made the monster truck look like it is going really fast!
He is better than me.I wont be surprised if he becomes a major artist:]Im new at blogging and it looks like your an expert!!!Anyways,I'll see you at church
ps...This is paul bshaw:)
Gage, wow what a magnificent work of art - great job! A+ for you!
Post a Comment