


Gage and Amberly started school today. Gage is a 1st grader and Amberly is in Kindergarten. They were both so brave. No one cried!! Gage is excited to be back with the friends he made last year. After school Gage told me that his stomach started to hurt because he was nervous, but then he sneezed and everything was better. Amberly can't wait to go back tomorrow. She made a little friend but can't remember her name. It is going to be a great year!!!
Carrigan isn't so sure about the change around here. She was wandering around the house and said, "Mommy, it is so quiet around here. I miss Gage and Amberly." I agree that it is different but I'm looking forward to my time alone with Carrigan until the baby comes.
3 comments:
How exciting! I know Haley loved her first day, but for me it was really painful to let her go.
so cute!
I am SO happy your kids were healthy to go.
They look so darling
They look so cute! I'm glad they had a good first day of school!
Post a Comment