Just to clear a few things up on the blogger thing. The Clark IV family has two blogs. I (Kimball) run this one and Tiffin runs the other one. We have the two, because Tiffin's family all have websites on the multiply.com network and the Clarks are here. So when you see us linked to others' sites as just "Kimball" or "Tiffin", that is the reason. Neither one of us feels the desire to run two blogs. So there it is.
5 comments:
are you guys pg?
Yep! Due in October
Hey Kimball....It's Jesika Gardner (Weinberg). Long story on how I found your blog! Anyway, your family is adorable!! It's crazy to think we all have families of our own now! :o) We were just in 7th grade, weren't we!?!?! haha You can see my blog at www.gardneradventure.blogspot.com
Take care!
Hey Jesika,
Long time no talk to. Big family, that is soooo cool. We have number 4 in the "oven" and Tiffin (wife) is pretty sick. I will save your blog as a link on my site if you like. It will be fun keep up with your family.
Stay Strong!
Congrats on the 'soon to be' new addition! And, how I feel for your wife! I was hospitalized with 4 out of 5! Gosh, the things we do to have these little ones! ha ha But, they are so worth it! :o)
Post a Comment