It has become a fun tradition these last few years to make gingerbread houses. Fun, quality, family time during the holidays. Honestly, I think the kids ate as much candy as they put on the houses!
Our little Village

We obviously didn't get our hair done for pics tonight.

PLEASE can I have more candy?!?!?

Carrigan's house

Amberly's house

Mom's house

Gage's house

Dad's house

After the kids went to bed, Tiffin went to town and made a bigger house just for fun!

2 comments:
Everyone did a super job! Your village looks just wonderful!! And the fun of Gingerbread Villages is tasting the "building materials"!
I love the village idea! We always just keep them separate. Maybe we'll try it your way next time. BTW I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't get my girls' hair done when we take pictures of a project like this. ;-)
Post a Comment